FF Test
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FF Test

A Counter Strike: Source Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new forum! We have a fresh start so please explore and add where you can! Thanks for your cooperation and happy posting!

Ban Appeal Instructions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Ban Appeal Instructions! Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal Instructions!   Ban Appeal Instructions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 am

To request a ban appeal you can do one of two things, you can post the appeal on SourceBans, or post a thread on this forum (see below for instructions):

What we need to know in your post:

1. Your in-game user name at the time of the ban
  2. Your Steam ID
  3. The date and time you were banned, or approximation
  4. Who you think banned you
  5. The reason you think you were banned
  6. Why you think you should be unbanned

If you don't post the proper information, your appeal will be deleted. Being nice, and not acting like a dick head will probably get your appeal further - keep that in mind when posting.

Only the admin who made the ban, witnesses, and forum moderators should be posting in a ban appeal, all other posts will be deleted.

If you are requesting a ban, you can do so on SourceBans or by creating a new thread and being as descriptive as possible and make sure to include links to demos.
Back to top Go down
https://fftest414.board-directory.net

Ban Appeal Instructions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FF Test :: Dear Fatal Fairyland... :: ...I have been banned or I want to request a ban-
Jump to: